This summer has been a hot one in the PNW! Wherever you are, grab a cool drink and dive into the pages of our Summer 2021 issue. Is it time to brush up on your barrel repair skills? Curious about new opportunities for the use of spent grains? Do you need to review your website policies? We’re bringing those stories and more!
Other article topics include:
- The straight poop on crappy spirits
- The importance of an Alcohol Use Policy
- Thoughts from the outer reaches of distilling
- Foundations of Craft Distilling: Fermentation
- Legal landmines in the RTD category
- Single cask madness
- Appealing to a new generation
- And much more!
- Great Wagon Road Distillery
- Honkaku Spirits
- Kasama Rum
- Phenomenal Spirits
- Shelter Point Distillery
- Spring44 Distilling
Is there a topic you wish we’d tackle? Want to learn more about a particular practice, supplier category, or spirit type? Curious what how other members of your community are tackling a certain problem? We adore receiving requests, suggestions, constructive criticism, and your burning questions. We are here to serve our readers, so please do not hesitate to contact us!
Artisan Spirit Magazine remains independent and free of paid advertorials through the support of our advertisers and sponsors: The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, Fort Dearborn Company, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Moonshine University, Saverglass, Southern Distilling Company, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. It is with great gratitude that we work with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
You’re ready to get to reading now, right? If you aren’t already subscribed, we have four great ways for you to get a copy in your very own hands…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.