Our sixth issue is on stands and in hands right NOW! We pushed hard to speed up production in order to have this issue ready in time for convention season. It meant some late nights, early mornings, and countless pots of coffee, but it was so worth it. Being able to place a copy of our magazine directly into the hands of craft distillers was such a thrill. For those of you who we missed seeing at ACDA and ADI’s conventions, we hope to catch you next time!
This is our biggest issue yet and it’s bursting at the seems with articles about:
- Spirits judging
- The legal considerations of warehousing spirits
- The Oregon Distillery Trail
- The retail side of craft distilling
- The growing demand for American spirits abroad
- How to select a chiller
- And more, more, more!
This issue includes craft distiller interviews with:
- Dogfish Head Distillery
- The McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse Distillery
- Seattle Distilling Company
- Spring44 Distilling
Every issue we’ve produced has been bigger and better than the last and it’s all because of YOU, our readers. Your encouragement, article requests, constructive criticism, and excited support propels us forward. So keep it coming — We’re all ears!
With each issue, we reach a new level of gratitude for our sponsors: Agra Marketing Group, American Craft Distillers Association, Black Swan Cooperage, G&D Chillers, Fort Dearborn Company, Moonshine University, O-I, Pharmco-Aaper, Rogue Spirits, Tapi, and Thoroughbred Spirits Group. Next time you see or talk to those guys, please take a moment to thank them for us. Their generosity allows us to continue our common goals of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within the industry we all love so much.
This is our biggest issue yet, and full to the brim with articles sure to entertain, educate, provoke, and intrigue. You’re going to want to read the whole darn thing! As usual, we have four great ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to a complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, email your contact information, distillery’s name, and mailing address to our editor, Brian Christensen. His email is brian @ artisanspiritmag dot com.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, just check out the sidebar to the right to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine and More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. First come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.