The Spring 2013 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine left our offices at the end of last week and should be hitting mail boxes and newsstands any day, so keep your eye out!
This issue’s cover feature is all about sourcing your ingredients direct from the source. Curious about how the farmer/distiller relationship can work?
We also have articles covering…
- Introducing yourself and your new distillery to the neighborhood
- The role bartenders play in the craft distilling industry
- A beginners guide to the history of spirits
- And so much more!
This issue includes craft distiller interviews with…
- Cascade Peak Spirits
- Elixir Craft Distillery
- Last Mountain Distillery
- Rogue Spirits
- Sound Spirits
- Stein Distillery
We are so excited for you all to get the latest issue in your hands! How can you do that?
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary lifetime subscription! To make sure you\’re on the mailing list, email our editor Brian Christensen your name, your distillery’s name, and mailing address. His email is brian @ artisanspiritmag dot com.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, just check out the sidebar to the right to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine and More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section.
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? Ya, we thought you’d like that.
All of us at Artisan Spirit Magazine couldn’t be more pleased with the response we\’ve had from the craft distilling industry. We wouldn’t be able to this without your support and enthusiasm.
We’d also like to thank our sponsors: Rogue Spirits, St. Louis Litho, and Tapi. Their generous support allows us to continue our common goals of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within the industry we all love so much.