The Fall 2016 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is here and it’s jam packed full of topics pertinent to your life in the distilling industry. We’re covering what distillers can learn from brewers, the legal consequences of playing music in your tasting room, and SO much more!
Some of the topics we’re covering are:
- Boosting sales with brand ambassadors
- Climate change and your ingredients
- Taming wild yeast
- The newly-formed American Single Malt Whiskey Commission
- Money-saving tips on water use, from faucet to drain
- An exploration of juniper berry chemistry across the globe
- And more, more, more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Dented Brick Distillery
- Do Good Distillery
- Greenbar Distillery
- Leopold Bros. Distillery
- Ransom Wines & Spirits
YOU, our readers, provide the support and guidance that makes Artisan Spirit Magazine what it is. Your continual encouragement, article requests, and constructive criticism help instruct the editorial direction of our magazine and will continue to do so for the years to come. We are here to serve you, so keep it coming — we’re all ears!
We’d also like to thank our advertisers. And an especially big thank you goes out to our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, Artisan Still Design, Black Swan Cooperage, BSG Distilling, CF Napa Brand Design, Custom Metalcraft, Distillery Products by Laser-ON, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We could not be prouder of working with these people towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
So, are you ready to read the darn thing yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.