Grab your favorite warm beverage and curl up in front of the fire because the Winter 2015-16 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is here! If your New Year’s resolution is to develop a new recipe, tackle safety issues, begin milling in-house, increase fermentation efficiency, or up your online game — this issue is the place to start!
Some of the topics we’re covering are:
- Navigate a product recall
- Find safety profitable with OSHA compliance
- Understand how yeast affects flavor
- Common gaps on the road to compliance
- Tips for making a lasting impression with the right tasting room glassware
- The congener conundrum
- And more, more, more!
Featuring these craft distilleries:
- 3 Howls Distillery
- FEW Spirits
- Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery
- Westland Distillery
- Whiskey Acres Distilling Co.
We would like to thank YOU, our readers, for you continued encouragement, article requests, and constructive criticism. It has helped us determine the editorial direction of our magazine for the last thirteen (!) issues and will continue to do so for the years to come. We are here to serve you, so keep it coming — we’re all ears!
The whole team at Artisan Spirit Magazine would also like to thank our advertisers. And an especially big thank you goes out to our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, Artisan Still Design, Black Swan Cooperage, CF Napa Brand Design, Custom Metalcraft, Distillery Products by Laser-ON, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We could not be prouder of working with these people towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
So, are you ready to read the darn thing yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.