2021 has already proven itself to be another blankety-blank year, but the distilling community continues to show its determination, resourcefulness, and compassion. The Artisan Spirit team remains dedicated to helping our community share new ideas, explore newly discovered problems and solutions, rediscover forgotten histories, and amplify the many reasons to be hopeful.
In the Winter 2021 issue of Artisan Spirit we’re covering distilleries finding opportunity in the midst of crises, regulatory and distribution-related items to keep in mind when thinking of selling an interest in your distillery, and thoughts on COVID response planning and implementation.
Other article topics include:
- Are organic spirits a fad or the future?
- Internships welcome fresh talent to distilling
- Transparency in alcohol labeling
- Choosing the right sized distributor
- Distilling in the thirsty American West
- Teetotaling teens
- Water treatment in the distillery
- And much more!
- Bently Heritage Estate Distillery
- Bogue Sound Distillery
- Devil’s Half Acre Distillery
- Dry Diggings Distillery
- Hamilton Distillers
- Heritage Distilling Co.
- Kuleana Rum Works
- Marble Distilling Company
- Starward Distillery
- Talking Cedar
- Talnua Distillery
Is there a topic you wish we’d tackle? Want to learn more about a particular practice, supplier category, or spirit type? Curious what how other members of your community are tackling a certain problem? We adore receiving requests, suggestions, constructive criticism, and your burning questions. We are here to serve our readers, so please do not hesitate to contact us!
Artisan Spirit Magazine remains independent and free of paid advertorials through the support of our advertisers and sponsors: The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. It is with great gratitude that we work with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
You’re ready to get to reading now, right? If you aren’t already subscribed, we have four great ways for you to get a copy in your very own hands…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.