Whether you’re dealing with a slight chill in the air or have already been shoveling the sidewalks for weeks, winter is here. That means it’s time for Artisan Spirit Magazine’s Winter 2018 issue.
Wondering if that bottle you found is a genuine antique or just a good facsimile? Need to improve overall equipment effectiveness? Working on upping repeat business in your tasting room? This issue has your back!
Topics tackled include:
- Distilling pomace brandy
- Should you start a cask club?
- Shelf life & shelf stability of spirits
- 2018 Spirits industry mergers & acquisitions
- How to Lead a Tasting 202
- Alternative woods for experimental spirits
- Best practices for protecting consumer data
- And so much more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Black Button Distilling
- Blinking Owl Distillery
- Dingle Distillery
- Honey House Distillery
- KO Distilling
- Moletto Gin
- Port Morris Distillery
- Virginia Distillery Company
It is not at all lost on us that it is because of your stories, critiques, encouragement, and suggestions that we get to continue to do what we do. Serving the distilling industry is an honor for the whole Artisan Spirit Magazine team. Thank you!
We would also like to thank our advertisers and our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distillery Products, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Haskell, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Live Oak Bank, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We couldn’t be prouder of working with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
Ready to dive into the Winter 2018 issue yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.