The Winter 2016 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is here just in time for the new year! In this issue are pieces on methods of raising capital, craft absinthe, shaken cocktail history, cauim, and more!
Some of the topics we’re covering are:
- An in-depth look at the Craft Spirits Data Project
- The growing craft trend in Southern Africa
- Implementing process efficiencies
- Guild and association updates
- Bottling a famous band
- High-Ester Rums
- And MORE!
Featuring these distilleries:
This is the time of year that you look around at and celebrate the people who bring joy to your life and for us at Artisan Spirit Magazine it is YOU, our dear readers. We do what we do because of the support and guidance you so generously provide. Your continual encouragement, article requests, and constructive criticism help instruct the editorial direction of our magazine and will continue to do so for the years to come. We are here to serve you, so keep it coming — we’re all ears!
We’d also like to thank our advertisers. And an especially big thank you goes out to our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, Artisan Still Design, Black Swan Cooperage, BSG Distilling, CF Napa Brand Design, Custom Metalcraft, Distillery Products by Laser-ON, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We could not be prouder of working with these people towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
So, are you ready to read the darn thing yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.