Find yourself a cool drink and a seat in the shade where you can sit undisturbed for a while because Artisan Spirit Magazine’s Spring 2019 issue is out!
Dying to learn about some unorthodox sources of yeast? Looking to decide whether submitting a single barrel whiskey is right for your whiskey? Trying to figure out how to include valued employees in succession planning? Your wish is granted in this issue.
This issue tackles:
- Basics of filtration
- Preparing for a data breach
- A closer look at the trigeminal effect in spirits
- What distillers need to know about glass
- Distillery hotels
- Avoid the five most common startup distillery mistakes
- Awamori: Okinawa’s native distilled spirit
- And so much more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Belmont Farms Distillery
- Rising Sun Distillery
- Samuel T. Bryant Distillery
- Sugarlands Distilling Company
- Tattersall Distilling
- Tobacco Barn Distillery
We’ve been saying this for years and it’s still true — we are only able to do what we do because of our readers’ stories, critiques, encouragement, and suggestions. It is with that direction that we plan out the content for each issue, so thank you! We’re honored to serve the distilling industry in this way.
We would also like to thank our advertisers and our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Haskell, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Live Oak Bank, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We couldn’t be prouder of working with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
Ready to dive into the Summer 2019 issue yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.