There might be snow outside my window, but the temperature is rising and the calendar on the wall tells me tomorrow is the first day of spring, so I think today is a great day to release Artisan Spirit Magazine’s Spring 2019 issue!
We’re covering a wide array of topics:
- Sherry cask finishing
- Thinking smaller for success
- Botanical Spirits: Who’s ready for a new category?
- Choosing the right still for the job
- What your yeast is trying to tell you
- A historical dive into jenever
- And so much more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Kentucky Peerless Distilling Co.
- Malahat Spirits
- Neversink Spirits
- Reservoir Distillery
- Royal Foundry Craft Spirits
- Southern Distilling Company
- Wilderness Trail Distillery
We’ve been saying this for years and it’s still true — we are only able to do what we do because of our readers’ stories, critiques, encouragement, and suggestions. It is with that direction that we plan out the content for each issue, so thank you! We’re honored to serve the distilling industry in this way.
We would also like to thank our advertisers and our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distillery Products, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Haskell, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Live Oak Bank, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We couldn’t be prouder of working with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
Ready to dive into the Spring 2019 issue yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.