Spring has sprung! Let’s talk about taxes and classes and pricing and pulque. The Spring 2018 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine continues our tradition of celebrating the distilling industry from sourcing ingredients to grabbing attention on the shelves and everything in between!
This issue’s topics include:
- Impacts of federal tax reform
- Understand sensory perception of spirits
- Avoiding the slow death
- Potential profit in spent grains
- Unlock your grain’s potential with exogenous enzymes
- Does code require an alarm system?
- Don’t get swept away by flavor drift
- And so much more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Backwards Distilling
- Blaum Bros. Distilling Co.
- Dorćol Spirits
- Graybeard Distillery
- Marble Distilling Company
- Proof Artisan Distillers
- Scratch Distillery
The Artisan Spirit Magazine family is thankful for you, dear reader. It is because of your stories, critiques, encouragement, and suggestions that we continue to do what we do. We are honored to serve the distilling industry.
We are humbled and grateful for the support of our advertisers and our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distillery Products, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Haskell, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Live Oak Bank, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. Artisan Spirit Magazine could not be prouder of working with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
Ready to dive into the Spring 2018 issue yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.