Our newest cover has the happiest green to let you know that winter is finally over and it’s time for the Spring 2017 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine! In this issue are pieces about looking to unique grains, code requirements for sprinkler system pipes and heads, one distillery’s experience with a voluntary product recall, and more!
Hot topics covered in the issue include:
- Making agave spirits in the U.S.
- Classically-informed distillation
- Turning employees into company owners
- The chemistry of the Maillard reaction
- Demystifying control states
- Quality management for the small distillery
- And tons more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Manulele Distillers
- Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery
- Peach Street Distillers
- Samai Distillery
- Telluride Distilling Company
In the last couple months, we’ve had the pleasure of meeting face-to-face with many of our dear readers at conventions. It is humbling to hear the stories you share, encouragement you offer, critique you bestow, and suggestions for future articles you provide. The men and women who make up the distilling industry are full of such enthusiasm and heart. We are honored to serve you.
As always, thank you to our advertisers. And an especially big thank you goes out to our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, Artisan Still Design, Black Swan Cooperage, BSG Distilling, CF Napa Brand Design, Custom Metalcraft, Distillery Products by Laser-ON, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We could not be prouder of working with these people towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
So, are you ready to read the darn thing yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.