The birds are back and the flowers are blooming in our neck of the woods. That means it’s time for the Spring 2016 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine! This issue tackles a wide array of topics pertinent to your life in the distilling industry. Whether you’re currently attempting to talk nice with your code officials, cash in on cocktail sales, or tackle trademark matters this issue is full of information you won’t want to miss!
Some of the topics we’re covering are:
- The science of alcohol dilution
- Preparing for interstate expansion
- Distillers malt vs. brewers malt
- Canadian craft spirits
- A comparison of the legal production of marijuana and spirits
- Keep your distributors excited
- And more, more, more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Bardstown Bourbon Company
- Cardinal Spirits
- Chambers Bay Distillery
- Charbay Artisan Distillery & Winery
- Quincy Street Distillery
It is through the support and guidance of YOU, our readers, that each and every issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is what it is. Your continued encouragement, article requests, and constructive criticism help guide the editorial direction of our magazine and will continue to do so for the years to come. We are here to serve you, so keep it coming — we’re all ears!
We’d also like to thank our advertisers. And an especially big thank you goes out to our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, Artisan Still Design, Black Swan Cooperage, CF Napa Brand Design, Custom Metalcraft, Distillery Products by Laser-ON, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We could not be prouder of working with these people towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
So, are you ready to read the darn thing yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.