After a long, hot, dry summer the whole team at Artisan Spirit is falling hard for this change of season. The Fall 2017 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is one you won’t be able to just leaf on a shelf. Inside we have as many articles as we could squash in. Whether you read our magazine for shots of gordgeous stills, new ways to rake in the flavors you want, or scare away your nightmares, you’re in for a treat. And you may even forgive all our autumn puns.
This issue covers a cornucopia of topics including:
- Bringing flavor back to vodka
- Free speech in the distillery and on the shelves
- Issues to consider before using additives
- Buzz about honey-based spirits
- Make private bottlings work for you
- The care and feeding of stakeholders
- Historical and current standards of testing distilled spirits
- And so much more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Cedar Ridge Winery and Distillery
- Du Nord Craft Spirits
- Ironroot Republic Distilling
- Laws Whiskey House
- Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey
- Vinn Distillery
Artisan Spirit Magazine is a labor of love that would not be possible without the support of our advertisers and our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, Artisan Still Design, BSG Distilling, CF Napa Brand Design, Custom Metalcraft, Distillery Products, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Live Oak Bank, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We could not be prouder of working with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
And thank you, dear reader, for allowing us into your distilleries and homes. Artisan Spirit Magazine would not be here without your stories, critiques, encouragement, and suggestions. You keep us moving forward and we are honored to serve.
Want to just read the darn thing already? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.