The Fall 2015 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is our biggest yet! We’ve gathered an amazing group of contributors to cover an exciting array of topics. Whether you have employees, tasting events, cream liquors, labels, yeast, TTB reporting, or brand tiering, there’s an article for you!
Some of the topics we’re covering are:
- Fruit selection, preparation, and fermentation for spirits
- Malting in-house
- The taxation of distilled spirits in the U.S.
- Five things to consider when exporting to China
- The chemistry behind key flavors in spirits
- Navigating the COLA process
- And more, more, more!
Featuring these craft distilleries:
- Copper Fox Distillery
- Lyon Distilling Company
- Sweetgrass Winery & Distillery
- Tinbender Craft Distillery
Building Artisan Spirit Magazine has been into the robust industry resource it is, has been a labor of love. We would like to thank YOU, our readers, for you continued encouragement, article requests, and constructive criticism. We are here to serve you, so keep it coming — we’re all ears!
The whole team at Artisan Spirit Magazine would also like to thank our advertisers. And an especially big thank you goes out to our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, Artisan Still Design, Black Swan Cooperage, CF Napa Brand Design, Custom Metalcraft, Distillery Products by Laser-ON, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Moonshine University, O-I, Rogue Spirits, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We could not be prouder of working with these people towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
So, are you ready to read the darn thing yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.