The Fall 2013 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine left our offices at beginning of the week and should be hitting mail boxes and newsstands any day, so keep your eye out!
This issue features many articles on the art and science of barrel aging spirits:
- An introduction to barrel aging
- Barrel aged cocktails
- A Scottish perspective on barrels
- The legal aspects of barrel aging
This issue includes craft distiller interviews with:
We have articles covering:
- Pursuing privet equity deals for your distillery
- FAQ when purchasing a boiler
- An introduction to rum
- And so much more!
We are so excited for you all to get the latest issue in your hands! How can you do that?
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to a complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, email your contact information, distillery’s name, and mailing address to our editor, Brian Christensen. His email is brian @ artisanspiritmag dot com.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, just check out the sidebar to the right to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine and More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. First come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.
Artisan Spirit Magazine wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for the support and enthusiasm of the craft distilling industry. We want to say thank you to all our readers and advertisers! It’s because of you that we work so hard.
We’d also like to thank our sponsors: Agra Marketing Group, American Craft Distillers Association, Black Swan Cooperage, O-I, Pharmco-Aaper, Rogue Spirits, St. Louis Litho, and Tapi. Their generous support allows us to continue our common goals of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within the industry we all love so much.
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know!